It’s Saturday morning, young Jakk arrived at 9 to help me load the car with the completed but still wet paintings of Morris One. It was convenient the Wharf was empty allowing us plenty of space to prepare and hang the works. After two and a half hours we managed to hang 11 paintings leaving 3 to hang on Monday.
I’m in a really ratty mood this afternoon; it was my intention to complete the portraits, hands and tweaking to Laudanum Bunches: Sun Up, but as it is not dry enough to modify even with three fires I decided to take the remaining of the day off. This is the first Saturday off for two months. I normally work seven days a week, so the times I have to myself are of special significance for me. So, it’s going to be another busy couple of days.

No comments:
Post a Comment