Sunday, 21 December 2008

The Get Out

My first ‘Get Out’, the large drawing removed from the wall without any damage, so what was all the fuss about? Feeling smug with myself. The paintings all dismantled and placed in the van.

The cast girls looking ‘rough’ from parting into the early hours of the morning, yet still retained a delightfully sexy strut when carrying large items of scenery up and down stairs. A wonderful Christmas Card from Jill, which is worth framing.

Have started to collect reference photographs of the Dolphin Pub, I would like to paint an image of the Morris Men performing outside. Might have also found a few good background poses for the painting, it’s interesting to watch and record the different mannerisms individual people have and something I dearly would like to incorporate into the next series of paintings.
Ma, is cheerful today, looking forward to coming home tomorrow. Complained about time dragging; I’m not surprised, when I was working as a security guard, on a 12, 14, or 16 hr shift, it always seemed endless the last eighth of the shift. Of course Ma being home will no doubt create major changes and new challenges to my life. I’m not expecting my younger brother Mark, to help, but I live in hope.

No comments: