The response and support tor the exhibition is phenomenal. Robert has delivered what he promised, the venue is heaving. It's the first time I have exhibited where art lovers have needed to queue; patrons herded in two by two only when two patrons left the hall! It was a little too successful – the large numbers didn’t provide enough space to view the works. I believe 170 exhibition artists in such a small venue was too greedy, Robert could have made quite a profit with only 150 artists.
The event went on until around 21:00, saw Flora onto the bus, and walked back to the hotel. Great it is not too far away. My room is on the first floor, overlooking the main road. It’s cheap and dirty and could do with a complete redecoration. I slept as soon as my head hit the pillow and had the sweetest of dreams.
The event went on until around 21:00, saw Flora onto the bus, and walked back to the hotel. Great it is not too far away. My room is on the first floor, overlooking the main road. It’s cheap and dirty and could do with a complete redecoration. I slept as soon as my head hit the pillow and had the sweetest of dreams.

No comments:
Post a Comment